ANASTASIA - Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette
Neutral eyeshadow palette for everyday to night wear.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette is an everyday to night eyeshadow palette with 14 shades, including essential mattes and glamorous shimmers. This eye makeup collection features a highly pigmented, easy-to-blend formula, allowing you to create seamless neutral eyeshadow looks for both day and evening wear. Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette includes 9 ultra-matte and 5 metallic eyeshadow finishes, a dual-ended makeup brush and a large mirror housed inside travel-friendly packaging.
- Tempera (Ultra-matte velvety beige)
- Glistening (Iridescent gold with a hint of pink reflect)
- Orange Soda (Ultra-matte pastel peach)
- Rose Pink (Rose gold with a soft pink iridescent hue)
- Sultry (A hybrid satin metallic finish warm chocolate brown)
- Bronze (Metallic gold bronze)
- Mulberry (Ultra-matte mulberry)
- Dusty Rose (Ultra-matte dusty lilac)
- Fairy (Multi-dimensional light gold)
- Burnt Orange (Ultra-matte deep orange)
- Sienna (Ultra-matte earthy brown)
- Rustic (Ultra-matte deep cinnamon brown)
- Cyprus Umber (Ultra-matte dark coffee)
- Noir (Ultra-matte deep carbon black)
- Use the included double-ended brush and a light hand when picking up product—because the formula is full pigment, a little bit goes a long way.
- The included dual-ended eye makeup brush is compact and ideal for on-the-go application. To apply eyeshadow, use the flat end of the dual-sided brush to deposit color, highlight or pack eyeshadow onto the lid. Use the fluffy end of the double-sided brush to diffuse and blend out shadow.
- For a more intense color payoff, pair metallic shades with a setting spray.
- Use the matte and metallic eyeshadows as highlight shades. Use the warm matte neutral eyeshadows for contouring and defining, and the warm and cool metallic eyeshadows as accent shades.
- To create a soft bronze eyeshadow look, apply Rustic through the crease of the eye and press Bronze onto the lid.
- For an ultra-matte smokey eye, apply Cyprus Umber all over the lid and blend Rustic through the crease. Then, apply and diffuse Noir along the lash line. Use shades Glistening, Bronze and Fairy to highlight the high points of the face and the brow bone.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.