SYMBIOSIS - [Prebiotics + Retinoids] - Revitalising & Redensifying Facial Serum
This serum has an anti-ageing, revitalising effect, resulting in skin immediately feeling softer and smoother. Symbiosisi Revitalising & Redensifying Facial Serum is blended with active ingredients that aim to provide the skin cells with oxygen, increasing the skin’s elasticity and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Prebiotics aim to strengthen the skin’s surface against environmental threats whilst also diminishing factors that trigger sensitised, reddened skin, to visibly reduce signs of ageing and dryness.
Retinoids help increase firmness whilst aiming to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. They work to significantly improve uneven skin tone.
- Aims to visibly reduce signs of ageing and dryness.
- Helps revivify and redensify skin
- Works to improve uneven skin tone
- Helps increase firmness
- Works to strengthen skin’s surface
HOW TO USE
Did you know?
When cleansing your face before applying serum, use tepid water. Hot water could make your skin perspire which inhibits absorption and cold water will close pores, blocking the serum’s effectiveness.
Applying your skincare the right way:
1. For maximum absorption, be sure to wash your face with tepid water before applying your serum. Then tone and exfoliate.
2. Apply a few drops of serum to damp skin after cleansing or misting the skin with an alcohol-free toner for quick, deep absorption. Press serum into skin with an open palm instead of fingertips to release active ingredients.
3. Wait 2 to 3 minutes to allow serum to fully absorb before moisturising.
Store in a cool and dry place
Ingredients: aqua (water), cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polysilicone-11, disiloxane, steareth-21, laureth-12, sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, urea, trehalose, serine, pullulan, algin, Glycine Soja (soybean) oil, inulin, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, retinol, dimethicone, propylheptyl caprylate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, disodium phosphate, potassium phosphate, glyceryl polyacrylate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol copolymer, vp/va copolymer, amodimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylene glycol, carbomer, triethanolamine, bht, parfum (fragrance), caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, CI 16035 (Red 40).