SYMBIOSIS - [Hyaluronic + Lactic Acids] - Redensifying Lip Serum
Symbiosis Redensifying Lip Serum is infused with Hyaluronic and Lactic Acids and helps restructure lip volume and resculpt lip contours, whilst also providing moisture and protection.
Hyaluronic Acid penetrates deep into lips, hydrates and instantly helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Lactic Acid aims to lighten the pigmentation and nourish lips effectively, whilst Mint helps nourish, protect and soften the lips.
- Aims to restructure lip volume
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Works to resculpt lip contours
- Aims to provide moisture and protection
HOW TO USE
Did you know?
_To get the best out of your lip care, you should always start with a lip scrub to remove dry skin. This prevents your lipstick from looking patchy or flaky later on. Make your own scrub mixing sugar and honey in a bowl, then rub it into your lips. Finish by wiping it off with a dry cloth.
Applying your skincare the right way:
1. Apply a generous amount of serum onto the back of your clean hand using the doe-foot applicator
2. With clean hands, gently smooth onto the lips using your ring finger for gentle pressure, starting at the centre of the lips and working outwards
3. Glide your fingertip across the lips, from left to right, to allow any remaining serum to be absorbed.
Store in a cool and dry place
Ingredients: aqua (water), glycerin, menthyl nicotinate, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium saccharin, sodium hyaluronate, soluble collagen, polyacrylamide, c13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, 1,2-hexanediol, lactic acid, sodium benzoate, ethylhexylglycerin, tropolone, caprylyl glycol.