SYMBIOSIS - [Collagen + Isododecane] - Instant Perfecting Primer
A lightweight serum that instantly hydrates and re-energises the skin to provide the perfect prep to your skin care regimen. Symbiosis Anti-Oxidising Rose Radiance Serum incorporates powerful ingredients such as Rose, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C that support natural skin renewal, elasticity and leave skin with a soft, dewy and radiant finish.
Hyaluronic Acid penetrates deep into the skin, hydrates intensively and helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. Rose works to buff away dead skin cells and impurities to reveal soft, fresh, and youthful skin. Its light-reflective properties illuminate delicate skin, softening flaws and boosting radiance. Rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C aims to neutralize free radicals and helps reduce the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aims to illuminate skin
- Helps intensively hydrate skin
- Works to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Aims to soften skin
- Contributes to re-energise and revivify skin
HOW TO USE
Applying your skincare the right way:
1. For maximum absorption, be sure to wash your face with tepid water before applying your serum. Then tone and exfoliate.
2. Apply a few drops of serum to damp skin after cleansing or mist skin with an alcohol-free toner for quick, deep absorption. Press serum into skin with an open palm instead of fingertips to release active ingredients.
3. Wait 2 to 3 minutes to allow the serum to fully absorb before moisturising.
Store in a cool and dry place
aqua (water), betaine, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, propanediol, Rosa Hybrid flower extract, Hydrolyzed Candida saitoana extract, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, glycerin, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, sodium phytate, ppg-26-buteth-26, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, citric acid, propylene glycol, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, hexyl cinnamal, parfum (fragrance), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow No. 5), CI 17200 (D&C Red No. 33), CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 42090 (FD&C Blu No. 1).